Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Haleiwa










On our third day of the Film is not Dead workshop, we were able to go somewhere and storytell though details. I decided I wanted to go to Haleiwa to shoot details. The next day, I was getting ready for the shoot of the day and opened my camera back without checking and exposed most of my work that I had shot in Haleiwa. Whoopsies. So, sorry about the randomness, but this is part of Haleiwa. It is such a cute historical town on the north shore of O'ahu. The last few images are of matsumoto's, the best shaved ice ever.

1 comments:

Jaime said...

These pictures bring back so many memories, I pretty much lived on the beaches of Haleiwa the second summer I lived in Hawaii. Oh how I miss those warm beaches right now! My favorite matsumoto's was the lilikoi, so yummy!