Saturday, October 23, 2010

RIP




I don't usually blog about things like this, but this week, my little buggie car died. My car has gotten me through a lot and been with me through a lot of life changes, ups and downs and all around fun. I always said I would drive this car until it died and that's what I did, just didn't think it would happen so fast. I'm just happy that though it died in a very scary accident, I was not hurt nor anyone else. And now it's time to find a replacement. I will miss you little car. Thanks for all the good memories.

4 comments:

Holly said...

So sad...but I'm so glad you're ok!

Brooke :) said...

I am so glad that you are ok!

Evan said...

When i see these pictures my heart hurts....remember pronghorn! oh man...... RIP both of them.

Jessika said...

So glad you're okay Heatha!!!! I loved that car though, sad to see it go.